Monday 30 January 2012

EASY ON THE EYES VALENTINES DAY LOOK #3: BROWN AND PLUM EYESHADOWS WITH BRIGHT PINK LIPS


Here's another makeup look idea for V-Day. This time I'm going for a neutral brown eyes look with a bright lip colour. I'm not fond of red lipsticks at all so I opted for a berry pink shade to add a touch of flirtiness to the look, using Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Rasberry Freeze.
















Sorry, my hair was in the way! Lol




WHAT I USED

MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow
MAC Sketch eyeshadow
Mac Handwritten eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow (Naked Palette)
MAC Smolder eye liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara



HOW I DID THE EYES

1. I primed my eyes first with UDPP in original.
2. Using a fluffy brush, I gently applied 'Handwritten' on to my crease with a back-and-forth windshield wiper motion.
3. Then I patted 'Satin Taupe' all over my lid using a flat shadow brush.
4. I picked up 'Sketch' using a blending brush and layered it on to the outer third of my lid and up to the crease (but not all the way up to where Handwritten is), and then work my way in to the lid blending it with Satin Taupe.
5. I grabbed a clean fluffy brush and blended out any harsh lines and edges.
6. I tightlined my eyes with 'Smolder' and also lined it as close to my lashline as possible, smudging it out a little bit. I also used it to line my lower lash line and water line.
7. Using an eyeliner brush, I layered 'Carbon' on top of 'Smolder' to set the eyeliner, preventing it from running down my face! Using the same brush, I also lined two-thirds of my lower lid.
8.  Highlighted my brow bone, inner corners and tearduct using UD Naked Palette in Virgin.
9. Applied two coats of mascara and all done!






Eep! my eye bags look scary! Blame it on the lack of sleep haha.





Thanks for stopping by!

Much Love,
Rina xoxo






19 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous and so young, I really can not believe you're a mom you milf, you!!

    I'm Indonesian/Chinese with a pinch of dutch btw :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pretty. Brown and plum is good color to you skin and combination. Tv arceli

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual cuz you look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog :)
    maybe you also make a stop at my blog

    xxx
    http://lifestyleandyouth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my blog! I nominated you for an award!

    www.theglossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks girl :) i just checked it out and i'll do it sometime this wkend xoxo

      Delete
  6. You look amazing! Love the pink lips!
    Can't wait to see more of your posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very good look for you.. very pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look. You are gorgeous!! I love your blog.

    Will you follow me??

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what foundation do you use?! love it


    follw?
    http://thebestthingaboutbeingagirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful makeup! you're such a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. super pretty!!! I love your face :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look! Thanks for visiting, and I followed you so I hope you can follow too!

    xx jane
    thejaneface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. discover this Check This Out learn the facts here now click to investigate navigate to this website see

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate all the love <3
It makes my day reading all of your comments.
If you are a new follower, please feel free to leave me a comment and a link to your blog so I can share the love back.

Have a great day! xo