Wednesday 1 February 2012

QUICK FOTD: Metallic taupe eyes

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month! Hope everyone is having a great year so far. Wow, we are already in to the second month of 2012 and summer is nearly over yaay!.. YAY for me cause I absolutely love the cold weather and rugging up in my scarves, tights and boots :) CAN'T WAIT!


Anyhoo, I was at work and the day was just going so slow so I decided to update my blog and do a quick FOTD...whilst I was on my break of course!! ;) lol. However, I couldn't get this post to publish from my phone this morning (FAIL!), so I had to wait till I could use the laptop when I get home. 


I wore my L’oreal HIP shadow duo in ‘Electrified’ on my eyes - with the metallic silvery taupe colour on my lid and the shimmery purple on the outer corners. Since I was in a rush this morning, I only took photos from my Iphone and you guys can't see, but I actually lined my lower lid with a purple eye liner from The Body Shop to add a pop of colour to my eyes. I applied Nyx blush in Mocha on my cheeks and a tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink from Mac on my lips, finishing off the look with my HG lip gloss ever - Smashbox Wicked Lovely Lip gloss in Coy. This look is super easy, super simple and nothing too special but it’s one of my most favourite everyday looks especially when I'm going to work. Hope you guys like it! 


Till my next post.. Much love xxo

































14 comments:

  1. Pretty as always. :) i can't wait for summer over here. i'm not fond of the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blusher you have on!

    I found your blog on beautylish & am now following, check out my blog & follow me too!

    Kim

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks loads xoxo.. followed u back :)

      Delete
  3. Well hello there gorgeous lady! That blusher looks beautiful on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv ur features! :)

    Should we follow each other?I sure do need some make up lessons.Maybe u could help :)
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks u babe. followed u back xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful look! And yes its nice to find someone with the same name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow doll! This is such a beautiful look! I'm inspired to try something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i see that you are from australia! have you heard of a TV show called angry boys and summer heights high?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rina you are stunning, your face looks like it was carved out of the finest marble, so flawless!! WOW :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate all the love <3
It makes my day reading all of your comments.
If you are a new follower, please feel free to leave me a comment and a link to your blog so I can share the love back.

Have a great day! xo